- This POE injector gigabit converts a non-PoE Gigabit port to a PoE+ Gigabit port and network a PoE device located up to 100 meters (328 ft.) away. The PoE injector power supply will power up PoE cameras up to 100 meters only with an Ethernet cable, no electric wires required to arrange. Save time and money on installing PoE IP cameras.
- With this POE 48V injector’s auto-sensing technology delivers up to 60W to a PoE+ device with backward compatibility for 802.3at(30w) and 802.3af PoE (15.4W) devices. The passive POE injector power up to 60W that will work with a wide range of PoE cameras, especially for PTZ camera.
- Plug and Play, no configuration is needed, simply connect a PoE network device, accommodates most installations scenarios. the poe++ injector 60w automatically adjusts network speed, cabling type as well as the power required according to connected PoE cameras.
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port input and 1 PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet port output offer full-duplex 2Gbps Ethernet speeds. High-Performance Gigabit PoE/PoE+ injector, IEEE 802.3af/802.3at compliant. Pin Assignment and Polarity: 1/2 (-), 3/6 (+),4/5(+), 7/8(-)
- Integrated 10/100/1000Mbps port with AutoUplink. IEEE 802.3af/at power on up to POE ports. Data transmission in gigabit speed. The package includes the PoE injector and power line. The item comes with a one-year product warranty.
60w PoE++ Injector
PTZlink PSE-NJ4860 Ultra Power over Ethernet Injector provides a maximum of 60-watt power and high-speed Ethernet data connection anywhere in your network infrastructure.
The PSE-NJ4860 is a Single-Port, Ultra Power over Ethernet Injector with a maximum of 60 watts of power output over Ethernet cables. It is designed specifically to meet the demand for growing higher power required network equipment such as:
■ PTZ Speed Dome
■ AIO (All-in-One) touch PC
■ Remote digital signage display
■ Other network devices that need a higher power to work normally
- 2 x RJ45 interfaces
- 1-port 10/100/1000Mbps Data + Power output
- 1-port 10/100/1000Mbps Data input
- 1 x AC 100-240V input power socket
Power over Ethernet
- Ultra Power over Ethernet PSE
- Up to 60 watts of power
- Backward compatible with IEEE 802.3at/af PD device
- Auto-detection of PoE IEEE 802.3at/af equipment and devices to check whether there’s any damage done via incorrect installation
- Remote power feeding up to 100m
- All-in-one compact size design
- Internal power supply
- LED indicators for Power LED and Active LED (PoE ready/in-use)
US, UK, EU, AU
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.