- Gigabit Ethernet port input & one PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet port output offer full-duplex 2Gbps Ethernet speeds.
- Auto-sensing technology delivers up to 30W to an 802.3at PoE+ device with backward compatibility for 802.3af PoE (15.4W) devices.
- Converts a non-PoE Gigabit port to a PoE+ Gigabit port and Network a PoE device located up to 100 meters (328 ft.) away.
- Plug & play, no configuration is needed, simply connect a PoE network device, accommodates most installations scenarios.
- 30W Gigabit PoE Injector adapter is IEEE 802.3af/802.3at compliant.
PTZlink 30W PoE Injector
IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, PoE+ standard compliant and auto-identification
Delivers network and power signal over one ethernet cable
Maximum high power 30W for advanced surveillance products such as pan tilt zoom camera
Power pins: 1,2 (+) 3,6 (-) or 4,5 (+) 7,8 (-)
10M/100M/1000M Gigabit signal
Short circuit and overload protection
Power distance up to 200m, real-time network signal may lag after 100m of travel (PoE signal extender recommended)
Power Input: External 48V DC (adapter included)
Power Output: Device specific (auto-identification for IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, PoE+)
Input Power Requirements
AC Input Voltage: 100~240V
AC Input Current: 0.5A 100~240V
AC Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz
Operating Ambient Temperature: 0 to 40°C
Operating Humidity: Maximum 85%, Non-condensing
Storage Temperature:-40 to 40°C
StorageHumidity: Maximum 90%, Non-condensing
Works with IP Cameras for home and office, small business
VoIP Conference Call
Works with VoIP phones for a business conference
Works with WiFi APs for office and business
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.