- Both the PTZlink 30W and 60W Power Over Ethernet Injectors have a single-Port Gigabit Ethernet input and 1 PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet port output offer full-duplex 2Gbps Ethernet speeds.
- PTZlink 30W & 60W PoE injector follows the PoE standard IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at, which is considered to use active PoE. This means that the 802.3af/at injector will check the power coming in and if the power doesn’t meet the device requirements it won’t get powered up, ensuring the safety of the PoE device. Normally, 802.3 af/at/bt PoE voltage will always be 44 to 57 volts DC.
- Converts a non-PoE Gigabit port to a PoE+ Gigabit port and Networks a PoE device located up to 100 meters (328 ft.) away. Plug & play, no configuration is needed, simply connect a PoE network device, accommodates most installations scenarios.
- PoE injector excels in sending data while providing PoE to standard-based PoE, PoE+, and PoE++ compliant devices. In a practical application scenario, a PoE injector functions as an intermediary to connect non-PoE switches and PoE-compliant devices. The devices like IP cameras or WAPs will be powered by the PoE injector.
- PoE port power supply – PoE vs PoE+ vs PoE++: Make sure your injector’s PoE standard is compliant with your PDs. There are three main PoE standards –802.3af (PoE), 802.3at (PoE+), 802.3bt (PoE++). They support a power supply of up to 15.4 W, up to 30 W, and up to 60 W /90 W respectively.
2-Pack PoE Injector 30/60w
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.